Being a chorister at St. Peter’s is highly rewarding and great fun. Choristers develop valuable life skills and gain self-confidence while receiving a unique musical education.
Choristerships are free of charge. No previous musical experience is necessary. We welcome boys and girls from Year 3 who show enthusiasm and a willingness to learn and get involved. It is musical potential, rather than ability, that is important.
- a unique and fun musical education
- activities, trips, and concerts
- new friendships
- pocket-money pay
- excellent vocal training
- RSCM Award and AB Theory training
- crucial life skills (such as confidence, teamwork, responsibility and leadership)
- reinforced academic skills (such as literacy, numeracy and languages)
If you would like to try out the choir, please fill in the form below. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Our choristers attend local schools, currently including: